Kibble for Thought
WHETHER you want to be a better trainer and handler for your four-legged friend, or want us to do the training for you, you are in the right spot.
Let Matthew Duffy show you how to have genuine control of your relationship with your dog without the rigidity of formal commands.
White Fang Ventures’ website is designed to put the knowledge in your corner.
Join the pack at White Fang Ventures!
Dog Training and Eight Faces of Aggressive Behavior: A Master’s Solution to Barkers, Growlers and Biters
Hostility is part of most normal dogs’ complex emotional make up. It’s neither good nor bad. It’s simply a natural expression of our animal companion that needs to be managed.
Matthew Duffy will teach you how to calmly control this powerful tool while preserving all the pleasant expressiveness of your trusted friend.
This book will forever change the way you view aggression in dogs. By exploring the eight most common hostile situations and their triggers, much of the mystery is removed from these unpleasant encounters.
The training techniques outlined in this book apply equally well to all breed types and ages.BUY BOOK
Donna’s Corner — Pet nutrition: Is there really truth in numbers?November 28, 2013
Ten Natural Steps to Training the Family Dog
If you are an average dog owner looking for answers to your dog-training needs, then it’s time to take the Ten Natural Steps to Training the Family Dog.
Whether you’ve finally taken the plunge and adopted a puppy or dog, but have no idea how to train it or make it a member of your family, or whether you have a dog that has been unruly for months or years, this is the book for you!
Thousands of people just like you have gone to Matthew Duffy, a 30-year veteran dog trainer, for help. And just as they were able to take control of their dog using Matthew’s techniques in Ten Natural Steps to Training the Family Dog, you will too! This straightforward book, which is centered around positive reinforcement, teaches you step-by-step instructions to effectively and quickly train your dog.
The training techniques outlined in this book apply equally well to all breed types and ages.
Two-Part DVD Series
Matthew covers lessons in a two-part DVD series of Ten Natural Steps to Training the Family Dog: Building a Positive Relationship. Each chapter profiles key steps and commands to help owners learn how to quickly and effectively train their dog without spending hundreds of dollars on obedience classes.
Become a member of White Fang Ventures to gain full access to all of Matthew’s training materials online.
- Watch chapter-by-chapter DVDs on your computer or TV;
- Watch all new full-length streaming videos on your computer before the DVDs are released to the public;
- Get 15% off all dog-training services (includes daycare, private instruction sessions and full basic obedience packages) at the Duffy Dog Training Center in Jeffersonville, Indiana when you sign up as a Platinum Member.
- Read Matthew’s current book and get first access to his upcoming book
- Download Matthew’s eBook (available at all Member Levels for a limited time);
- Receive the VIP eNewsletter that’s chock-full of information including special announcements, seminars, Matthew’s dog-training tips and techniques and new product updates.